#BU8xOLX

Sunday, December 07, 2014


At last after weeks of preparing and saving cash, the time finally came. It was the annual Bloggers United Bazaar
, this year it was held at Whitespace in Makati. On its eighth year, the bloggers teamed up with OLX PH, and I can say its an awesome one. I got in the guestlist because of blogger, Mr. JP Singson, thanks to him. 



It was my first time to go at a bazaar, I didn't know what to expect and do, at first I got scared because I only had limited cash, but luckily I got to buy swell stuffs. There were selfies here and there, everywhere and I decided to join in, forgive me for I was not prepared. 




I got to buy clothes from David Guison (Bench shirt), JP Singson (Topman top), Joseph Cham (Glasses) and Kelly Medina ("Bartman" Sweater). More to that I got a dummy cam from DG's booth. This experience was new, it was my first but hey, it won't be my last. See you next time my fave bloggers!


#BU8xOLX 


Outfit: Uniqlo shirt, Bench chinos, Dexter shoes









Free Drumstick!!


Kelly Medina & Jackie Go


JP Singson

Dani Barretto

Mikyle Quizon & Dani Barretto

Lissa Kahayon

Janeena Chan

Patricia Prieto

David Guison

Joseph Cham

Camille Co

Kryzzie Uy


Created using Photogrid

More like this...

1 reactions

Facebook Connect

Twitter Feed