Colors and Festivals

Monday, January 26, 2015



Last January 22, the props were set, the dancers were hyped and the crowd cheered.

For the annual St. Paul's week the Junior and Senior classes were teamed up to show off their dance skills. Our senior class, St. Alphonsus got to team up with the junior class, St. Benedict. Every team were given their theme for their festival dance, our team was chosen to perform the Kadayawan festival dance. We were only given two weeks of practice so this added to my busy schedule, however I did my best to bring up my "A" game for every practice and the performance, of course. 

We danced our butts off, we fought the heat of the sun and smiled until our faces got numb. After our performance, we ended up at 1st runner up, and I got chosen as the best male dancer. You may think, why me? I asked myself the exact question, well the facial expression did all of it I guess. This was a great experience for me as a graduating student, it showed all of my hard work to strive for the best in everything I do and I believe if you want something great to happen, you should grab it with all your strength.


Video by Elyzza Marie R. Paragas



]












Photographed by Mr. Jun Reynales


More like this...

1 reactions

Facebook Connect

Twitter Feed