Its A Fine, Fine Life Vol. 1

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

While venturing the ocean that is the internet, I came across a blog. Its called
"reckless" by a newly found blogger buddy, Allie. She has a new link up that talks about the beauty and essence of life at your present time. Well, this link up serves somewhat of a weekly journal for me.



During this week and the week before, I did nothing but watch Glee from Season 2 to Season 3 (Ep 14). I stopped watching it when school got a little hard and I've got to focus more on my studies. Watching it end, it sucks that I haven't got to sing with the New Directions, but as they say "its better late than never". So you may think, "what does this have to do with this guy having a fine, fine life?", well it got me to relive my burning love for singing, performing, etc. 

There are times when I space out, I imagine myself perform with the cast. We'd sing three mash ups at the same time (my brain is booming).

So the main point is cherishing the little things such as the many television series out there. These shows affects every one of us and Glee made me experience an expressive, fine life.

How about you? How was your week? Tell me everything! Remember to drop by Allie's It's A Fine, Fine Life. Check out next week's post.

Glee Cast says Good bye


More like this...

0 reactions

Facebook Connect

Twitter Feed