Its A Fine, Fine Life: Hello College

Wednesday, April 29, 2015



With enough faith and prayer, it will happen. The past week has been a blast for me, because finally I got to receive my final college status letter at a University I really want to attend to. This is one of the reasons why its a fine, fine life.

April 22

I woke up with high hopes of me being accepted in the De La Salle University in Manila. As I looked online, my heart stopped: 

We are pleased to inform you that you qualified for admission at De La Salle University for Academic Year 2015-16, Term 1 in the Academic program/plan



BACHELOR OF ARTS IN INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
MAJOR IN JAPANESE STUDIES
(AB-ISJ)



I had a feeling that I'd eventually get qualified because everything Japanese kept showing signs: My family started eating at Japanese restaurants more often, I finally got the hang with the deal of chopsticks and I fell in love with cold raw fish.


So after that was settled we went last April 24 to the university's admissions office and quickly got me enrolled.

Well, the qualification was my main joy last week. How about you, what was the highlight of your past week that makes your life so fine?

More like this...

0 reactions

Facebook Connect

Twitter Feed