The Time I Tried Online Shopping

Monday, May 18, 2015





Who knew online shopping would be so fun (and a bit risky too)!! It was my first time to buy clothes online, from Asia's Online Fashion Destination, Zalora (not sponsored).

Since I had enough budget I went scrolling to ZALORA and got to buy an awesome shirt and a cool woven bracelet.

An awesome shirt...



Black Half Sleeves Raglan Tee (Ego)


A cool woven bracelet...




Woven Bracelet with Anchor (24:01)

Honestly, when it arrived I got so excited! Then disaster struck, it didn't fit. I felt like Merida: 




Then I got to return it for no charge thanks to Zalora's free return. Then after two days it came back and its a perfect fit. Yeah, online shopping is different and a bit tricky since you don't get to try on your clothes before you buy them, it would be luck if returns were all free. In contrary, it can be exciting as well, its something new that we should all try. Have you tried online shopping? How was it?

More like this...

0 reactions

Facebook Connect

Twitter Feed